Highly motivated, dynamic and detail-oriented, I’m CFO who thrives in high-pressure environments, provides key financial data support and an excellent financial reporting to assist in the key business decision.
Having a good communication skill and ability to build strong relationships both within and outside of a finance department as well as effectively communicating financial information to non-finance colleagues. Possessing strong financial control and rigorously ensuring that all statutory and corporate obligations are met.
- Experience of consolidation and reporting.
- Financial planning and reporting.
- Treasury management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
- Used to work in an international organization within a cross cultural environment.
- Analytical thinking
- Client orientation.
Techni Modul Enginering March 2021 – Present
Financial/ Human Ressources Director
Techni Modul Enginering – Composite Alliance Group Design composites tools (6M€ sales, 35 employees)
Achievement: Digitalization of travel expenses and PTO, set-up of cost center structure
Board of Directors member, managing a team of 1 collaborator
- CFO :
- Budget: Annual budget review, analyzing gaps, constant communication with group CFO’s.
- Commercial controlling : sales reporting and margin analysis
- Accounting :
- Internal controlling : implementation of new procedures , IFRS mapping (French to IFRS)
- Treasury: Dealing with banks, follow the treasury, control, and prevent any risk for the company, managing and optimizing cash flow on multiple bank accounts, monitoring payment terms and forecasting future cash flow, optimizing cash on hand
- Accounts Receivables: Managing accurate ledgers for entity ensuring receipts are posted and allocated, assisting with invoicing and renewals, monitoring accounts to identify overdue invoices, ensuring timely collection of balances due
- Accounts Payable: Ensuring proper general ledger, processing employee expense claims, prepare weekly supplier payment runs for approval
- Tax: Assisting external accountants with preparation and reconciliation of quarterly VAT returns by providing all required documents
- Year-end-close/Auditing: Working with external auditors to assist with year-end audit queries for the entity, answering any of their questions (financial or commercial) and managing the relationships between accountants and auditors to deliver the financial documents in due time, preparing the impairment test.
- Project management: Managing diverse projects such as looking to another accounting partners, getting corporate credit cards, getting estimates for third-party services, set-up cost center structure.
- Interview, delivery employee contract, dealing with all HR aspect.
- Implementation of new laws
Eaton Group March 2018 – March 2021
Cooper Sécurité SAS - Design and manufacturing of life safety systems (Emergency Lighting, Fire Detection, Intrusion - France , 60M€ sales, 220 employees)
Achievement: Gain of 1 day for annual inventory (gain: 400K€)
- Budget: annual budgeting process, monthly monitoring and analysis, regular communication of budget performance to senior management, periodic review of the annual budget (forecasting).
- Industrial controlling: annual cost roll, standard cost calculation and control (labor rates, BOMs and Routines), purchasing price variances, inventory control and optimization (annual count, cycle count ABC method), productivity, key user S&OP.
- Commercial controlling : sales reporting (customers, products), margin analysis, price/mix/volume effects.
- Internal controlling : implementation and monitoring of group procedures, database control.
- Support & Others: Support and assistance to the decision to various managers (Daily, weekly, monthly reporting), relation with auditors, monthly US GAAP, annual FR GAAP statutory account and SOX.
Michelin (Clermont-Ferrand, France)
FP&A July 2016 – Aug 2017
Support for sales team by providing accurate and understandable analysis, improving controlling tools and evolving the way of working.
Perimeter: The United Kingdom and Central Europe (25 M€ and 400 FTE/7 Lines Products)
Achievement: Speed up financial information by reducing 10% of manual journals entries.
- Providing new controlling support to drive the business more efficiently:
- Improvement of management reporting.
- Decrease of manual adjustment by eradication the root causes.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecast.
- Recommendation of an action plan to achieve the target.
Lived in Dubai 2014 – May 2016
Renault Trucks (Lyon, France) 2013
Financial Controller - consolidation (Purchasing Dept)
Providing added value to a finance team and setting-up a new consolidation process to enable strategic foresight into the business and also provide knowledgeable and accurate information to colleagues and senior management.
Perimeter: worldwide (500M€ and 1000 FTE/ 5 Trucks brands)
Achievement: Establishment of a new consolidation process for Purchasing Controlling.
- Support the new Purchasing Organization by ensuring all IT systems and data quality.
- Coordination with IT department.
- Creation of new KPI’s to tie in the new organization.
- Compilation of 4 continents data (North America, South America, Europe, Asia).
- Identify and develop controls and processes to ensure all risks and opportunities are highlighted.
- Broad Knowledge of financial management and client expectation.
- Producing meaningful commentary and analysis of financial data.
Renault Trucks (Lyon, France) Sept 2011-2012
FP&A (Purchasing Dept)
Providing accurate data for finance and non-finance community.
Perimeter: worldwide (150M€ and 300 FTE/ 2 Trucks brands and Bus)
Achievement: Decrease travel costs 2M€
- Secure financial quality data.
- Creation of a new travel report to track the wastage.
- Preparing the forecasting and budgeting process.
- Analyzing multiple sources of data.
Graduate Business School of Management of Clermont, accredited AACSB (France) 2008-2012
Master in Management – finance
Languages: English, French, Arab & Spanish.
Information Technology: Microsoft Office Advanced, SAP, Business Object, BW, Oracle, BI, SYLOB and SILAE.